The opinions expressed are those of our contributing readers.
RVServiceReviews.com has no means and is unable to make any determination about the experience, competence,
integrity, or honesty of any of its contributors. We encourage our readers to seek a variety of
information resources, and to make whatever additional and independent investigation may be necessary or
appropriate before making any commitments or taking any steps in reliance on any information which is
posted at this site.
If you are the service provider and want to respond to this review send an email to admin@RVServiceReviews.com.
Please provide the name of your company, as it appears on the review, the date of service provided by the reviewer and
the explanation of the problem from your perspective.
Date of Service:
Eric Schmieder - General Manager
Work Done on:
Class A - Diesel
1. Determine cause of Stop Engine light.
2. Assess Regeneration function.
2. Changed oil, oil and fuel filters and lubricate.
3. Perform 80 K maintenance on Cummins 400 ISL engine.
4. Perform 13 point chassis inspection.
Evaluation of Service Performed:
1. Stop Engine light was due to high crankcase pressure. Replaced crankcase filter.
2. Ran regeneration on Diesel Particulate Filter to clear active fault code.
3. 80 K included checking radiator cap pressure, hoses, coolant DCA levels, drive belt, belt tensioner, air compressor, water pump, intake and exhaust
4. Company provides free chassis inspection of brakes,exhaust, fuel system, steering mechanism, suspension, tires et al.
5. Work was performed in a little over a day and I can highly recommend the company.